El Foro de los Amantes del Café

Bienvenido a nuestro foro, una comunidad donde aficionados, entusiastas y profesionales debaten, exponen sus dudas y analizan productos relacionados con el mundo del café.

Aquí podemos hablar de ese café que tomas hoy, o de lo malo -o bueno ;) - que estaba el del bar de la esquina...
By contra
tocateclas escribió:Llamadme antiguo pero yo…

ImagenImagen

Funcionando como el primer día desde mayo de 2020
Jajajaja
By Beanconqueror
El Edu escribió:
25 Mar 2024, 21:38
Beanconqueror escribió:
25 Mar 2024, 20:48
Maybe I can help you? What do you miss on Beanconqueror?

Hi Lars, thanks for caring about my post. The truth is that those who know me know that I am a bit exaggerated in my comments.

I have used Beanconqueror and will continue to do so. The problem is that I have been using a database created by me for many years in which, with very little effort, I can put a lot of information. Also, since I don't use a tablet, I find it unpleasant to use the app on my mobile.

In short, the problem is me, not the app.

Thanks again and welcome to the forum, it's a pleasure to have you among us.
Hey :) Thanks for the detailed feedback! I understood.
You can customize a lot of inside Beanconqueror, even the repeat-functionality to tell Beanconqueror which data shall be preset. And this also can be customized down to each preparation method.

Maybe you have found this already if not, this may make things a lot easier.
If theres any more information needed. Happy to help! :)

Actually we're also overworking the UX/UI, but this will cost quite some time, but maybe with this there will come some more ease of use within.
Have a great cup of coffee & Thanks for having me here
Lars
By Rudy
Hi @Beanconqueror
For me the main problem of the app is the lack of sync with iCloud. I read your explanation about that in your web and I understand it. By the way, I would prefer to pay for the app and have that service.
By Rudy
@El Edu
Le pegas a todo, Ingles Alemán..
Yo estudie aleman en su día, incluso vivi en Bremen una temporada, pero es un idioma tan poco agradecido... y como no hay apenas ocasión de usarlo..
By cafeo
También hay una App que se llama Filtru. Yo me bajé Beanconqueror y la de Filtru e iré probando las dos a ver cuál me convence más.

Buenas compi, como te dije, no es que ses el mas[…]

Hola

Hola, intentando mejorar mi café y este for[…]

Hola. Soy nuevo en esto del café, aunque ll[…]

RECOMENDACION CAFETERA

Hola a todos! Hace poco que estoy en el foro pero[…]

Unete a nuestra comunidad de amantes del café!